M. Kyndyll Lackey
Transformational Tarotist and Intuitive Consultant
Seven years ago, the unexpected death of my father plunged me into the depths of an identity crisis. In the abyss of my grief and reckoning with mortality, I looked around at my world and realized that very little of it brought me true happiness, and very little of it resembled what I’d hoped to create for myself.
Determined to not waste any more of this precious life, I set out to change the things I could, and to find and incorporate joy into my life in truly meaningful ways. What followed was a five-year journey to remember myself, let go of the things that weren’t serving me, and to dare to reach for the chalice of real happiness.
When I started out, I only had my tarot cards to help me. But along the way, I picked up so many more tools and weapons. Today, I am able to see through my own bullshit and make rapid, tangible changes when I need to.
With this new-found capability, I knew I could help people by teaching them what I’ve learned about transformation, and partnering with them along the way to building a better, happier self. Today, I help clients from all walks of life remake themselves and find their contentment.
Sounds too good to be true?
Friend, I promise it’s not too good to be true, and you’ve found your way here for a reason…
I invite you to heal, to grow, and to embrace the divine being you already are.
Let us begin the unique journey to You. The real You—not the person you’ve trained yourself to believe you are, but the much bigger, more powerful, and infinite being You have always been…
“The Official Bio”
Since 2002, I’ve provided clients with a host of spiritual services, including tarot and intuitive consultations, transformational coaching, Reiki treatments and attunements, classes, and ministerial services. Using the Crowley-Harris Thoth Tarot and other Thoth-based tarot decks, my gift of claircognizance, and extensive knowledge of tarot, astrology, Qabalah, Reiki, crystals/stones, and practical magick, I help clients gain the clarity they need in difficult and complex situations. I also use my background in human development, trauma-informed care, social justice, social services, and psychology to help clients access other helping professionals when needed. I am ordained as a Minister by the Universal Life Church and the Mercy Junction Justice and Peace Center, and I’m also a Third-Degree Reiki Master Teacher.
Some facts about me that you might want to know, in no particular order:
- I am a native Nashvillian—a rare breed these days in the so-called “It City.”
- My love of learning led me to earn two Master’s degrees, one in social work and one in creative writing.
- I have two Blue Russian-mix rescue cats, Stirling and Hermes, who’ve figured out that it’s their house, and we’re just living in it by their good graces.
- I’ve had significant hearing loss since I was a child; it doesn’t stop me from doing much, but it has made me a helluva lip-reader!
- My favorite stones are smoky quartz, pyrite, and labradorite.
- I’m a Pisces Sun with Capricorn Rising and a Leo Moon.
- I am a survivor of childhood and adolescent trauma.
- My killer chili recipe has won every office chili cook-off I’ve entered.
- I struggled with depression in my teens and 20s, and autoimmune issues in my 20s and 30s.
- I’m a big music geek, and I especially love progressive and blues-inspired rock like Pink Floyd, Tool, Alice in Chains, and Jethro Tull.
- My husband and soulmate, Chris, and I met in high school and have been inseparable ever since, but it wasn’t until college that I wised up and snagged him for my own!
- In my former life as a social worker, I worked with children, teens, and women who have survived trauma and abuse.
- I used to be a pack-and-a-half-a-day smoker—I quit 13 years ago and have never looked back!